John Clegg wrote:
> DPA???

Can't see it.
I have access to the data anyway, if it is on my clinical system.

If I want to retrieve it anonymised I can/could.

Typically this would be producing a list of people who needed something
done, it is certainly using the data for a purpose whch the practice is
registered under the DPA for.

I used to generate a list for a label printer.  The label printer
software supplied by our PCT is interestingly limited.