For museums at night, one of the things we’re doing is camouflage face painting. Obviously we can’t use actual cammo cream (what with it being oil based & waterproof), so I’m looking for an alternative.

Anyone got any suggestions, or know where real face painters get theirs from?

I’ve tried the early learning Centre ones and, frankly, they’re rubbish.

 Andrew Whincup

Learning and Access Officer

Royal Marines Museum
Southsea, Hants PO4 9PX
Tel 023 9281 9385 ext 243
Fax 023 9283 8420
Email [log in to unmask]
www.royalmarinesmuseum.co.uk

This e-mail is sent from the Royal Marines Museum in confidence for the addressee only and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the named recipients although the Museum may copy it to any person whom it judges has a proper interest in receiving a copy of the message. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately and return without taking a copy.

If you are not the intended recipient, please note that use, disclosure, copying, distribution of this e-mail, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.