Imperial War Museum North has been running sessions for community group
leaders as part of a pilot project called Live and Learn which is funded by Paul
Hamlyn Foundation.  When funding ends we will embed the provision into our
core offer.

We have been running the course since 2008 and this year will deliver seven
one day courses February to September, take-up has been very good.

We publicise through a range of community email lists and newsletters as well
as in person at community events.

The course is aimed at any group leader who would like to plan a visit to a
cultural venue and aims to give the leaders skills and resources to plan the
visit.  We have three more courses this year the last one being in September.

We are currently in the process of arranging dissemination event this Autumn
and will have more details on this soon.

John Collins
Community Development Manager

Imperial War Museum North

Tel: 0161 836 4000
Direct Line: 0161 836 4061
Fax: 0161 836 4090

Visit www.iwm.org.uk/north for details of our events and activities

Free Entry / Open Daily 10am-6pm; Nov-Feb closes 5pm
Silver Winner - Enjoy England's Large Visitor Attraction of the Year 2007
NEXT EXHIBITION - Captured: The Extraordinary Life of Prisoners of War.
Opens 23 May 2009.

Join our mailing list and keep in touch
http://www.patronmailuk.com/bnmailweb/PatronSetup?fid=131