Hi Gemmers,

I have had a request from an AST Science teacher in Birmingham who is looking for someone who can support a curriculum enhancement day in July. She is looking for someone who can play the part of a famous scientist to act as a stimulus for groups of students to help them produce their own performances. They would need to stay for the whole day to help support the work.

If anyone has any suggestions can you let me know and I can pass them directly on.

Sorry it is a little vague.

Thanks for your help in advance

Julia

Julia Kingston

Head of Learning

Thinktank

Millennium Point

Curzon Street

Birmingham

B4 7XG

T: 0121 202 2319

e: [log in to unmask]

Check out the brand NEW Thinktank website www.thinktank.ac

Disclaimer

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately at the below address. Thinktank / Millennium Point cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.

Address and Registered Office

Thinktank Trust Millennium Point Trust
Millennium Point Millennium Point
Curzon Street Curzon Street
Birmingham Birmingham
B4 7XG B4 7XG
Registered Charity Number 1061898 Registered Charity Number 1059451
Registered Company Number 03239119 Registered Company Number 03227575

This email has been scanned by Softscan