Dear All,

I have a TBSS & linear regression question.

I have run a simple linear regression with one independent (cognitive test score) and one dependent variable (fractional anisotropy) that I set up in GLM_gui.

EV1 = constant
EV2 = cognitive test score   (which is demeaned by GLM_gui)

contrast of interest (contrast 2) is (0, -1)

The problem is I get almost the same exact region of significance as I get in a different, more direct, manual FA analysis. However, with the manual approach, the correlation is positive, not negative. Does anyone have ideas about what might be giving rise to this sign error?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Marc