Hi FSL,

I have a dataset with three runs per subject. I have performed fixed effect analysis on those three runs together to end up with one cross-run analysis for every one of my subjects.
I have masked each statistical map with an ROI, and performed cluster analysis on it. I got a cluster list and a local maxima for all my subjects, one of each for both hemisphere. Now I would like each cluster to be assigned the value of its index in the cluster list. I know that that is one of the outputs of the first level analysis (cluster_mask_zstat?.nii.gz), with each cluster even having a different colour corresponding to a different index.
I can binarise the statistical map with fslmaths -bin, but then how do I get different values (and colours) for every cluster?

Thanks for your help! Greatly appreciated.

Antonia