Hi I am doing a single run of 12 minutes, composed by 2 conditions, condition
A of duration of 60 seconds, condition B duration of 60 seconds. The condition
A will start first (so the sequence will be ABABABABABAB ). I need to know:

1.I translated the data from .par .rec in compressed FSL 4D Nifti Nii by ,like
written in http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslfaq/#general_3d4d, Mri Cron DICOM to
Nifti Converter (http://www.sph.sc.edu/comd/rorden/mricron/dcm2nii.html)
(the option reorient large images to nearest ortoghonal plane is ON)
I can put these resulted nii.gz in the FEAT analysis or I have to change the
left/right orientation (I readed about neurological-radiological convention..)?

2.In FEAT, Stats, Full model setup,I hev done 2 EVs, with Basic Shape=Square
(is OK?).EVs A (the first to start) is with Skip=0, On=60 sec, OFF=60 sec, the
EVs B (that starts after the A) is with Skip=60 seconds,On=60 sec, OFF=60
sec, is OK?

3.I have to change also the Phase? (or is not central?) Stop after= -1,
Convolution=Gamma, is OK?

4.In the Model Setup Wizard rArArA..is OK? I have done rest period=60 sec, A
period 60 sec, is ok?

5. In data high pass filter cutoff=130 (more than 60+60=120),is OK?