Thank you!
I'll read it~

2009/5/6 Jürgen Hänggi <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Ethan

If you intent do do your analysis with TBSS (implemented in FSL) there is a good guide how to do such an analysis.

Steven Smith et al., Nature Protocols, 2(3), 499-503

Regards
Jürgen

On [DATE], "huangpy py" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

Hi, everybody!

I want to perform an DTI analysis between two distinct groups, and I'm not sure about some issues. How many people do I need to reach a reliable conclusion? Is 32 directions enough? Do I have to repeat the scanning for the same person? I've read some papers but it seems that these parameters are much different.

Wish you kind experts could give me some advice~

Thanks

Ethan

Juergen Haenggi
Ph.D. (Dr. des.)
Division Neuropsychology
Institute of Psychology
University of Zurich
Binzmuehlestrasse 14, PO Box 25
8050 Zurich, Switzerland
0041 44 635 73 97 (phone office)
0041 76 445 86 84 (phone mobile)
0041 44 635 74 09 (fax office)
BIN 4.D.04 (office room number)
j.haenggi[at]psychologie.uzh.ch (email)
http://www.psychologie.uzh.ch/neuropsy/ (website)
http://www.juergenhaenggi.ch (private website)

This e-mail (and any attachment/s) contains confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.