Hi!

It is simply *MRI* :-)

You 'll see that it worked when there are savings indicated (25 £).

Cheers,
Markus

2009/5/28 JUAN JOSE SORIANO RAYA <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Mr. Behrens:

Could you please send me again the code MRI. I can't find the mail which it was
enclosed in.

Thank you in advance.

Missatge de Tim Behrens <[log in to unmask]>:

> One more try after rejection of my earlier email containing the
> beautiful cover design.
>

> Diffusion MRI: From quantitative measurement to in-vivo neuroanatomy
>
> Outstanding new book from Heidi Johansen-Berg and Timothy E.J. Behrens
>
> Diffusion imaging is a non-invasive MR technique that is now being
> used in novel ways to study aspects of white matter anatomy that could
> never before be investigated in the living brain. The technique
> therefore has enormous potential for addressing novel research
> questions in both basic and clinical neuroscience.
> This book aims to cover the field of diffusion imaging from the
> fundamental theory to its most cutting-edge applications. It contains
> sufficient detail to be a reference book for medical physicists, but
> will also cover fundamental aspects of experimental design and example
> applications that will be of interest to clinical and basic
> neuroscientists. Importantly, the book presents diffusion imaging in
> the context of well-established, classical experimental techniques, so
> that readers will be able to assess the scope and limitations of the
> new imaging technology with respect to techniques available previously.
>
> Elsevier are delighted to be able to offer this book to FSL list
> members for a 20% discount, buy now for £76.50 instead of the list
> price of £85.00. For more information or to order, please click here
> and enter code MRI at checkout.

Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition
Dept of Neurosciences
University Medical Center (CMU)
1 Michel-Servet - 1211 GENEVA - CH

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324