It does not appear your attempt at running recon-all was successful, as there should be many more files than that.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Iwo Bohr
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] FW: [FSL] brainmask.mgz - how to produce for Freeesurfer ?

 Sorry the following files were created while executing recon-all not reg-feat2anat- this failed to execute

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:33:01 +0000

These are the only new files created in
subject/test/mri
while trying to execute the reg-feat2anat command:

May 27 15:54 mri_nu_correct.mni.log
May 27 15:54 tmp.mri_nu_correct.mni.6289
May 27 15:54 orig.mgz
May 27 15:53 rawavg.mgz

What can you make up of it?
Does it matter here .feat files are located? Should they be in any specific place?

Iwo