Hi Carlos,
Sorry, that link was for second level analyses.  To define a first-level regressor modelling responses that show correllation with with reaction time, use the three column format, and have the amplitude of the responses vary according to the RT.  Then orthogonalise this regressor with respect to the regressor that models a steady response to the task.  You can use a regressor with +1 and -1 response amplitudes to model the effect of response errors.
Eugene