Hi Andrew,

Which version? Sometimes packages from the apt source are older than
the official version.
It is said that the queue is optimised in 6.2U2, however, I haven't
got time to test it. I'm still using 6.2U1, I don't know why sometimes
the queue would be freezing for quite a long time, until I manually
restart the master service. Does anyone have this experience before?

--
Best Regards

National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
Beijing Normal University
Beijing, China. 100875
Tel: +86-13810154455
web: http://psychbrain.bnu.edu.cn