Hi,

When you have done install all sge exec hosts, try the attached batch
file, which was described on
https://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/phpwiki/index.php/FslSge

for Q2, NFS may be more reliable, or there would be other better way?

--
Best Regards

National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
Beijing Normal University
Beijing, China. 100875
Tel: +86-13810154455
web: http://psychbrain.bnu.edu.cn