Hi Heather,

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 3:40 AM, Heather L. Urry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> This warning is produced repeatedly. I'd thought of perhaps just
> leaving the behavioral covariate EVs out when running the second level
> analyses but I'd actually like to see the effect of the button press
> across subjects at the highest level. Does anyone have a suggestion
> for how to handle this problem? I'm running FSL 4.1.0 on Mandriva
> linux.

I don't know if it's the easiest solution, but one way would be to do
two 2nd level analyses - one leaving out the behavioural copes, and
one only on the behavioural copes. For the latter, rather than
choosing the feat directory as input, choose individual cope files.
You can then select only the behavioural cope files for which you have
data (i.e. miss out the "empty" ones).

This will do what you want to do, but will be a little more finicky
with specifying the the data.

-Tom