Dear FSLers,

we noticed that the bvecs differ in dependence of the readout method.
An inhouse script reads out the dicom entries as does spm with the helper from the diffusion
toolbox. We already noticed a deviance of these to the gradient table our physicist put in but this
was rather small (maybe due to rounding).
Now we found out that the dcm2nii output provides yet another gradient table. If I understood Chris
Rorden correctly, this is, because dcm2nii reports the bvecs in NIFTI-space.

Which one should be used for dtifit, and even more important for bedpostx?

Thanks for your answer,
Mareike

--
Mareike Menz
NeuroImage Nord Lübeck

--
Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder:
Prof. Dr. Jörg F. Debatin (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Alexander Kirstein
Ricarda Klein
Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus