Hello Hedok,

   Our slices are about 5mm thick, 3.5x3.5 voxes, for 16 slices, partial
field, with no gap, but I have to check on the gap, it may be 1mm
because of constraints.

   Flirt basically worked well for most of our subjects, but failed for a
few. Do you think the resolution differences combined with the partial
field may be putting flirt on the threshold of failing?  I have tried
cleaning up the ASL scans by cropping the background using bet with
f=.2.  This helped for a few, but not for the worst ones.  Then, I
tried masking the original image and the result was similar with the
same few failing.

   I am basically at a loss as to how I can get flirt to work a little
better.

thanks for your input!

Jake