Hi Alex,

As well as using the On and Off timings for a Square wave to input
experimental timings you have the option to change the "Basic Shape"
on the EVs tab of the GLM setup GUI to , for example, read timings
from 1 column or 3 column format ascii files. Take a look at the
bubble help for the "Basic Shape" to see more on that (just leave the
mouse pointer on the Basic Shape selection box for a few seconds).

Cheers, Mark.

----
Dr Mark Woolrich
EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow University Research Lecturer

Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK.

Tel: (+44)1865-222782 Homepage: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~woolrich