Hi,

Glm is a GUI itself so I'm not sure if you just mean you started it from
the main fsl GUI or whether you were trying to get a non-GUI version
initially.  There is only a GUI version.

When you run it (Glm_gui on a mac or Glm on other machines) it
will bring up two windows and you need to go to the Higher-level
mode and fill in both the EVs and Contrasts tab.  Once you've done
this and viewed your design, saving it should create a set of
files, all starting with the name you gave.  So if you called it
"mydesign"
then it should save (among others) mydesign.fsf, mydesign.mat and
mydesign.con.  You will need the latter two for randomise.

In randomise you specify the mydesign.mat file for the -d option
and the mydesign.con file for the -t option.  See the example in
the web page documentation.  It seems that you have stopped
short of entering the whole command in the example you included
here.

As for running the stages, you should have all the images ready
and run each stage once but include the set of images you are
working with.  Again, see the web page docs which explain this,
or even the fslcourse practical which takes you through some of
the steps on our example data.

All the best,
	Mark