Hi,

We're running a higher-level analysis using 244 inputs and 4 EVs (we're just
doing an ANOVA as per the guidelines on the FSL website). We used FLAME1
with outlier de-weighting, and the following errors appear repeatedly in our
logs:

fdtr domain error

ndtri domain error

There aren't any other errors, and the same analysis works without errors
when we do not implement the outlier de-weighting feature. Curiously,
despite the domain errors, we still get results, although I suspect these
results can't be trusted (?).

Is this simply a memory issue? We're running our analysis on and SGE cluster
and each node has 4 CPUs and 8 GBs of RAM (and we're using 64bit).

Thanks,

David