Hi all,
I am trying to perform a seed-based corrrelation analysis of resting-state
fMRI data. I have been trying to set-up the first level analysis in a pilot
sample using the gui.  I'm assuming that the timecourse of my seed region
should be entered as the EV, with convolution turned off.
However, the gui only allows me to enter 1 text file even though I have 10
subjects' data loaded in. As I have one unique regressor per subject (i.e.,
each individual's seed timecourse), I need to enter one text file per
subject. Is there any way to do this through the gui, or should I just run
the analysis for one person and use the resulting script?

In addition, do you have any recommendations re: how the regressor values
should be scaled, given that I also have a number of confound EV's in the
model (e.g., motion parameters, white matter, csf, global signal timeseries,
etc.)?

Thanks for your help,
Alex