Assuming you still have access to the scanner-- the most straightforward
solution is to scan you/a coworker the same way you did all your subjects,
but put a vitamin E behind one of your ears (and remeber WHICH one of
course!)--- then work out your processing pipeline for the subject where you
are 100% sure of the L/R (i.e. follow the vitamin E capsule)--- then you can
just apply the same set of preprocessing to all your other subjects that
were acquired with the same scanning protocol

dg

--
David A Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences