Hi Michael, thanks for you answer.The problem is, I have a set of images to
be processed from a GE scanner (without the E capsule) , how could I know
the left-right?

btw: It seems that I made a mistake, I just replied your letter to send mine
to FSL. It's under your topic now.....sorry for that~

yours,
Ethan