HI - I think what you want to do is to use the input option "select
COPE files" rather than FEAT directories, so that for each first-level
COPE type that you want to run the second level on, you can choose to
input only those subjects that have valid COPE files present after the
first-level analyses.   Hope this gives you what you want.

Cheers.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)