On May 15, 2009, at 4:02 AM, Guido Biele wrote: > Hi, > > we recently began using a grid with IBM p575 nodes and AIX as OS to > run fsl > (the system is not set up for fMRI analysis only, we are one of > several > groups using the grid ...). > > Our very helpful support compiled fsl for AIX, the only (now solved) > problem > being to work around queries made in fsl_sub. > > fsl_sub will not work for us, as the nodes use the loadleveler as > scheduling > system instead of the SGE. > > did anybody try to replace fsl_sub with a similar script that uses > loadleveler and would be willing to share insights/experiences? > > cheers - guido >