Take a look at my fsl_sub

Mine is for XGrid but you can easily convert it to anything else by
changing the command it's sent to. As you will see I had some issues
with environment variables and the working location (a lot of cluster
software does allow you to specify environment variables per job, some
don't) so I created a wrapper script that loads all FSL variables
before submitting the job. It works great with both the single jobs
and batch jobs. Make sure all your data AND your fsl AND the place you
launch the job from is accessible from all systems.

Evi Vanoost
(585) 275-4549