Greetings all

The award should be called "The Donald Rumsfeld Bafflegab Trophy", I think. Swift was a decent fellow; we need a title for this award that implies disapprobation.

Rumsfeld's speech to reporters about the "things that we know we know, the things that we know we don't know, and the things that we don't know we don't know" is, in my view, impossible to surpass for pure, devout idiocy: chicanery attempting, and failing, to masquerade as profundity.

The Donald Rumsfeld Bafflegab Trophy.

                  Regards,

                              Dwight Wendell