Dear All I would like to take this opprotunity to let you know about a programme that we offer at the University of Birmingham that yourselves or colleagues may be interested in. The MSc Evidence Based Healthcare and Health Technology Assessment can be taken on a full time, part time or flexible basis and is taught in week blocks. Some modules can also be taken on a stand alone basis. Please see the attached for further details or go to the link below: www.mds.bham.ac.uk/ebhhta Kind regards Claire Gilliam PGT Marketing Officer College of Medical and Dental Sciences University of Birmingham