I was hoping someone could help. A collegue of mine has had some
external peer-review feedback that criticised his use of the SIGN
grading system. The criticism was that the SIGN system was outdated.
What do others think?
Regards

  	Mark Ayson, Researcher, Evidence Based Healthcare, ACC

Tel 04-9183986 / Fax 04-9187402
ACC / Research & Development / Shamrock House, 81-83 Molesworth St
PO Box 242 / Wellington 6011 / New Zealand / www.acc.co.nz
<http://www.acc.co.nz/>

ACC cares about the environment - please don't print this email
unless it is really necessary. Thank you.

Disclaimer:
"The information contained in this document is confidential to the addressee(s) and
may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that any use, distribution, amendment, copying of the message or attachments is
strictly prohibited. Any view or opinions expressed are those of the author and may
not be those of the organisation to which the author belongs.  No guarantee or
representation is made that this communication is free of errors, viruses, or interference.
If you have received this e-mail message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you.

We accept no responsibility for changes made to this email or to any attachments after
transmission from the office."