Having happily accessed the Dynamed H1N1 data (from the WHO updates)
since Rob announced it (below), I have been looking at the progress
of the data based on converting the displayed spreadsheet to a
displayed CSV format as I described on Saturday 2nd May.

However, going to the web-page today, while there is now an enhanced
"gadget" which is very nice indeed, when I switch to the "Data"
sheet I can now neither change to CSV format nor copy the displayed
spreadsheet. (As I described before, though I can "select" the
displayed spreadsheet data, for some reason this does not go into
the "paste" buffer so cannot be copied; however, previously I could
change the display to CSV and select and paste that).

The blockage is that the "File" button on the spreadsheet is no
longer active. Previously, clicking on that gave a menu which
included the option to switch to CSV. Now the buttin is dead. Even
if I log in to Google.

Is that a deliberate act by EBSCO/Dynamed/Bazian? Or was it an error?
If the latter, I look forward to being able to resume grabbing
the data.

If the former, then I would wish to express my disappointment,
indeed resentment.
Ted.

Date: 04-May-09                                       Time: 17:00:54