Dear all,

Please forward and also press reply all to spread the campaign and see our
letters on our website,
http://www.neurodiversityinternational.org.uk/libertys-failure-with-disabled-people.shtml#reaction
.
Colin's figures for "hours employed" by Mervin Goring are weekly.

I can confirm that there have been constant problems, as far as I can see,
with getting Mr Goring to do anything.

Yours

Adrian Whyatt, Chair, Neurodiversity International (official capacity);
RADAR Trustee, Personal Capacity.