Simon Clennell-Jones
Principal Consultant
WSP Environmental
One Queens Drive, Birmingham, B5 4PJ
Tel: +44(0)121 352 4700 (ext. 4788)
Fax:  +44(0)121 352 4701
Mob: +44(0)7795 236 993
Website: www.wspenvironmental.com

WSP Environmental – local gateways to our global excellence

Recognised as one of the 'Top12 Green Leaders in Business' at Barclays' 2008 Awards

P Before printing, think about the environment

WSP Environmental is one of the world’s leading globally integrated consultancies. We help our clients manage their risks, enhance their management systems and make sustainable business improvements. WSP Group provides management and consultancy services to the built and natural environment. We are one of Europe’s largest consultants employing 10,000 people worldwide

CONFIDENTIAL
This e-mail is confidential to the named recipient. If you have received a copy in error, please destroy it. You may not use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anyone, nor take copies of it. The only copies permitted are (1) by the named recipient and (2) for the purposes of completing successful electronic transmission to the named recipient and then only on the condition that these copies, with this notice included, are kept confidential until destruction.