Hey,

anyone seen this....?

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/

"38 Degrees is a new organisation which brings you together with other people to take action on the issues that matter to you and bring about real change in the UK.
38 Degrees does not back any particular political party. We believe the interests of society as a whole should come before the self-interest of the few, and that long-term thinking should come ahead of short-term fixes. We will act to advance fairness, defend rights, promote peace, preserve the planet and deepen democracy in the UK.

38 Degrees is the angle at which an avalanche happens. In the UK, 38 Degrees will enable people to act together, to create an avalanche for change."

Alison

Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more! ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator: Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])