Dear Colleague

Please find enclosed flyers and details for our latest two workshops to be held near coventry station in July

Making sense of Psychotic experiences and Making sense of self harm

All proceeds for these two events will fund the continued development of the elemental self help groups for psychotic experiences  and so we would be grateful if you could distribute amongst your networks

Crazy Diamond

www.crazydiamond.org.uk

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator: Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])