Hello,

Tim says:

"If there's a BMRB imported peak list, can it be seen in the peak list
table?

As far as synthetic lists are concerned I expect that you need to check
the shift list used in making the peaks is the imported one not the
default one. To do this the existing experiments must be set to use the
imported shift list in the Edit Experiments table."

Wayne