Applications are sought for a senior protein crystallographer in the
structural biology team at BioFocus DPI, Saffron Walden, UK.

As part of our structural biology team, you will play a pivotal role in
this expanding business area. You will be working on protein/ligand
structure determination using our in-house X-ray diffraction platform
for a wide variety of clients involved in fragment-based and
structure-based drug discovery programs. As a member of an integrated
project team you will liaise closely with our assay development and
medicinal chemistry scientists.

A full job description and details on how to apply can be found here:

http://www.biofocusdpi.com/userfiles/file/X-RayCrysApr09.pdf

Philip M Leonard, BSc Hons, PhD

Senior Scientist, Structural Biology

BioFocus DPI

Chesterford Research Park

Saffron Walden

Essex, CB10 1XL

United Kingdom

T: +44 1799 532601

F: +44 1799 531495

E: [log in to unmask]

A Galapagos Company

www.glpg.com

--
"DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. They may contain privileged information and are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the named addressee do not disseminate, distribute, copy or retain this e-mail, or any part of it, in any manner. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete it from your system.

The sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Unless expressly stated, opinions in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, and not of Galapagos NV or any of its subsidiaries including BioFocus DPI. Galapagos NV and its subsidiaries including BioFocus DPI reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network. Although this e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses, the sender does not guarantee that this message is virus-free and disclaims any liability for viruses that may be transmitted with this message."