Soory, my mistake. I wanted to post this in phenixbb.

Raja

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Raja Dey <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 12:25:58 PM
Subject: create cif for Zn atom

Dear Friends,
                     I have Zn atoms in my pdb file. So, I think I need to run elbow to create the cif  otherwise refinement stops.
I did the following and got the error as follows:

phenix.elbow generate_easy_r4.pdb --do-all

  electronic Ligand Builder & Optimisation Workbench (eLBOW) 1.4 3
    - Nigel W. Moriarty ([log in to unmask])

 Random number seed:  664322001
 0:00 Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing P

No molecule read

Use --all-residues to view residues if this is a PDB file

Can anyone suggests at this point, what I should do?
Thanking you in advance...

Raja

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.