Re: 65% MPD in 0.1M Acetate buffer pH 3.6
These conditions can crystallize salt impurities present in the protein
buffer.
The first step is to ensure that the crystals are protein.
If they are protein the next step is to reduce the MPD concentration and
seed
the drops if no crystals appear. This should allow you to pass from
rosettes to
single crystals.

--
Enrico A. Stura D.Phil. (Oxon) ,    Tel: 33 (0)1 69 08 4302 Office
Room 19, Bat.152,                          Tel: 33 (0)1 69 08 9449  Lab