Dear Pat,

You don't say how large your ligand is, but if the occupancy is
refined as a single parameter so that all the atoms in the ligand
are constrained to have the same occupancy, it should be rather
well-defined and not highly correlated with the B-values. By
the way, I was not your referee!

Best wishes, George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,