From: Nandini Ramesh Sankar <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Abu Ghraib poems
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 1:41 AM

Hello,

I am a 4th-year PhD student at Cornell University.  One of my chapters is about poems written by British poets in response to the Abu Ghraib photographs.  I'm aware of the QUID special issue, but not much else (my main focus is JH Prynne).  I would be very grateful if anyone could suggest other poems/collections.

Thanks in advance,
Nandini