Thanks Ron. Ah well.
Hope it goes well. I always miss these things but that is usually because I'm not there - this time I will be so close.

Cheers
Tim A.

On 4 May 2009, at 00:56, Ron Silliman wrote:

Tim,

You're not the only one who regrets this lapse in coordination.

Ron

Date:    Fri, 1 May 2009 17:47:27 +0100
From:    Tim Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: While I'm here

Hi fans. While I'm here I'd just like to say that next Tuesday, May
5th, I won't be here because I'll be riding up to the big city to read
my provincial nonsense in the Swedenborg Hall, 20/21 Bloomsbury way,
as part of the Shearsman evening to launch my Settings. Now I know
that some very irritating person has put Silliman on on the same
evening, in the same city, don't they know that this will cause a
great clash of loyalties - Daddy or chips? Daddy or chips? - Silliman
is the Daddy but i'm the chips. If I wasn't so good I would have gone
to see Silliman myself. Anyway, this is a rare opportunity for you all
as I usually only go to the big place for demos and such like. See you
there, 7.30, don't be late.

Tim A.

=