Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:51:06 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Language and Controversy
To: [log in to unmask]

I'm glad to see these things said. Bilinguality should be an answer, not a problem.

And of course it isn't always the majority language zone which does the excluding. See Randolph Healy's poem "Daylight Saving Sex" (in Green 532) --

grace
not the ní tír gan teanga
(no language no nation) drill
grace

I wonder what Randolph's up to these days.

Randoph! Are you there? what are you up to these days? When's the next book?

Peter