Peter I had better watch out for heavies knocking on my front door!

From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Peter Riley
Sent: 13 May 2009 10:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FREEDOM U.K. poem from patrick

This was sent automatically to my junk box!  It would be interesting to know
if this happens to all e-mails containing the word Freedom in the subject
heading (and other word, such as Cuba).

PR

On 13 May 2009, at 09:20, Patrick McManus wrote:

FREEDOM  U.K.

XXXXX  XXX  XXX

X XX  XX XXX  XXXX

XXX  XXXX XXXXX

XXX XX XXXXX  XX

XXXX XXXX X  XXXX

XXXXX  XXX  XXX

X XX  XX XXX  XXXX

XXX  XXXX XXXXX

XXX XX XXXXX  XX

XXXX XXXX X  XXXX

XXXXX  XXX  XXX

X XX  XX XXX  XXXX

XXX  XXXX XXXXX

pmcmanus

q 440

 England may 2009

censored under the provisions of

the Protection from Harassment Act (1997),

the Crime and Disorder Act (1998),

the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000),

the Terrorism Act (2000),

the Criminal Justice and Police Act (2001),

the Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act (2001),

the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Extension Act (2002),

the Criminal Justice Act (2003),

the Extradition Act (2003),

the Anti-Social Behaviour Act (2003),

the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Act (2004),

the Civil Contingencies Act (2004),

 the Prevention of Terrorism Act (2005),

the Inquiries Act (2005),

the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (2005),

not to mention a host of pending legislation such as

the Identity Cards Bill, the Coroners and Justice Bill,

and the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill.

ref  Philip Pullman

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/artic
le5811412.ece?openComment=true