The University of Northampton is a hosted client with Community and
Learning System but not the Content module. We are looking at content
management strategies for this system:

Would any of you share guidelines about how you manage content on your
systems - can anyone upload anything / are there restrictions on upload
and how long can material stay available for staff and students ?

Do any of you instruct users to upload specific content to
non-Blackboard servers (e.g. video) which may then be linked within
specific sites within Blackboard ?

If you are hosted do you allow all content on the hosted system or do
you keep some specific content internally and then link as appropriate ?

Any help or advice much appreciated.

Regards

Rob Howe

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.