Dear all,

I've received this inquiry re narrative research from a doctoral student in
New York. It isn't my field, but I thought maybe others would have
references/ideas that I could send. Can anybody help? It sounds very
worthwhile doing and supporting..

		"I will be  interviewing  paediatric occupational, physical
and related therapists, who have been trained in infant mental health so
they can work with families of disabled children in a more holistic manner.
The goal is to capture the process of switching from a physical method to a
psychologically inclusive style of work.

		I've was advised to use narrative as a way of capturing
process. I've begun the literature  review and have found some useful
papers. If you can point me to some worthwhile readings, that would be
great.

		I've been looking at the organizational theorists because I
will be analyzing the results in terms of role theory and how people
negotiate roles."

If you can, can you write to me direct OFF-LIST and I'll forward your
suggestions... copying a summary to the list for anybody who might be
interested.

Many thanks

Tom