Dear all,

Could I ask if any repositories sell electronic copies of finding aids
(on CD or via e-mail) where those finding aids exist in formats such as
Word, Excel etc. but not within an archives database?  If so, what
pricing structures do you apply and what security measures (such as
read-only formats, conversion to .pdf, signed personal use declarations)
do you apply?

Replies off-list please, but I'll happily summarise the findings if
people are interested.

Yours,

Tim Procter
Curator of Archive & Library Collections

National Railway Museum
Leeman Road
York
YO26 4XJ
Tel. 01904 686206
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web:  www.nrm.org.uk

Save trees - do you need to print this e-mail?

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the National Museum of Science & Industry. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.