Dear All,

We have some books that we no longer have room for at the Diageo Archive and are looking to donate them to other repositories. Most of them are about Scotland, Scotch whisky, Scottish history, alcoholic beverages and the alcoholic drinks industry. There are 218 books in total, so if you are interested please get in touch with me directly (off-list at my email address below) and I will send you a list of titles.

We will be happy to cover the cost of postage and packaging within the UK. We kindly ask that if your repository wants to take some of these books, they make a donation to Diageo's Giving For Good water filter programme (www.diageogivingforgood.com).

Kind regards,

Heather

Heather Malcolm, Archive Assistant
Diageo
The Archive | Glenochil House | Menstrie | Clackmannanshire | Scotland | FK11 7ES
Tel +44 (0)1259 766815 | Fax +44 (0)1259 766888
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.diageo.com
www.diageogivingforgood.com

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096