A vacancy for a Statistician has arisen at The Care Quality Commission (CQC).
CQC is the new independent regulator of all health and adult social care in
England.

Reporting to the Chief Statistician, you’ll undertake statistical analysis
throughout CQC, advising on special reviews, risk based approaches and
analysing surveys. Being able to explain analysis to a range of technical and
non technical audiences is key.

Whatever sector you currently work in, you’ll need to bring substantial
experience in a similar role, an independent mind and, above all, a close
attention to detail. We’ll also be looking for considerable experience in
statistical software, such as SAS or STATA, and excellent written skills.

Should you wish to apply, please go our website
http://www.cqc.org.uk/aboutcqc/jobsatcqc.cfm to download an application
form and job role profile. The closing date for applications is 25th May 2009.

If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Julie
Campbell, Chief Statistician, on 0207 448 9737 or email