Dear All

We have a potential redundancy situation where the pool of those at risk is all female – therefore the EIA reflects that this situation has the potential to adversely affect more women than men.

Has anyone undertaken a full impact assessment in this type of situation?  If you have could you please send me an example?

Thanks

Lesley

Lesley Gyford, MSc Chartered MCIPD

Head of Equality and Diversity

University of Derby

Tel: 10332 591433

Email: [log in to unmask]

Find out about staff development opportunites available for you.  Join us at the Learning at Work Days on May 14/15. See the web site for full details www.derby.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/news/learning-at-work-day

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy