Harassment Advisers Programme

Dear Colleagues

We have a Harassment Advisers Scheme running at Surrey and due to a few of our advisers leaving the University, we need to recruit some more volunteers to train up as Harassment Advisers. We also need to promote the Scheme more widely around the University to ensure people are aware of the service available.

I am having some posters created and initially thought I'd try a two pronged approach - to promote the scheme and recruit advisers using the same poster but this may not be wise.

How have other people approached this? I'd be very grateful for any tips on how to effectively recruit harassment advisers - we've tried all staff emails and using the Intranet but any other ideas would be welcomed. If anyone has examples of posters or words used to both advertise the scheme and recruit volunteers, that'd be great.

Many thanks

Jo

Jo McCarthy-Holland
Equality and Diversity | University of Surrey | Guildford | GU2 7XH | T: 01483 682027 | E: [log in to unmask]

www.surrey.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity