De : Taylor, Steven S. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Envoyé : vendredi 15 mai 2009 16:09
À : Vincent Degot; ACORN
Objet : Re: ?authenticity? definition

Jurgen,

Donna Ladkin and I have a paper in press at "Leadership Quarterly" on the
construction of authenticity that draws heavily upon Stanislavski's work.

It's: Ladkin, D & Taylor, S. S.  In Press. Enacting the 'true self': Towards
a theory of embodied authentic leadership, Leadership Quarterly.

I could share a copy of it, if that would be helpful.  But it has nothing to
do with branding.

- Steve

On 5/15/09 8:03 AM, "Vincent Degot" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Jürgen, may be you could have a look at the work of Stanislavski "the
training
> of the actor", "the construction of the character" (free translation from
> French!) which led to the actor's studio
>
> best
>
> Vincent

Steven S. Taylor, PhD
Associate Professor